Because it works in a blink of an eye
XRGI® cogeneration units are installed quickly and safely and are designed to be maintenance-friendly. Moreover, they are especially silent. For this reason, your project will be a success from the beginning.
Partner of the craft since 1996
Since its foundation, a quarter of a century ago, EC POWER has been closely linked with the craft. As partners, specialist companies provide competent advice, sales and service for our products in Germany and they are the direct contact persons and sales partners for our end customers.
For this reason, the continuous exchange of information and experience, made possible in our seminars in the EC POWER Academy, is more than just a business relationship for us – it is the pillar of our success.
Thanks to the XRGI®:
CHP installation has never been so easy.
Our XRGI® CHPs are known for their flexible mounting possibilities and their trouble-free installation. They can easily be integrated in existing supply systems, and those additional annoying preparations will not be required. This saves nerves, time and money – even before the commissioning.
- In the power class from 3 to 80 kWel, our XRGI® models rank among the most compact cogeneration plants on the market. Their modular design allows for installation even in difficult structural situations. For instance, the Power Unit needs less than one square metre of floor space and, measuring 64 or 75 cm wide, it fits through all doors.
- Our standard hydraulic systems and installations make the XRGI® from EC POWER a plug-and -play CHP and a guarantee for success.
- No additional ventilation for the Power Unit required, the regular ventilation of the heating room is enough. In this way, there is no additional noise, and this allows for unbeatably quiet operation.
- No additional sound insulation is required, because the XRGI® is one of the quietest cogeneration plants on the market. With a noise level of just 49 dB(A) – at full power, measured one meter away – it is even less noisy than commercial boilers and cannot be heard outside the heating cellar. With an additional exhaust gas silencer and sound insulation feet, sound generation can be reduced even further.
- No additional foundation works are required, because the compact, bottom-closed design of the XRGI® prevents noise from entering the floor. An insulating layer which is necessary for other CHPs is not needed for the XRGI®.
CHP from the market leader in the class 3 - 80 kWel
The success of the XRGI® series speaks for itself: in Europe alone, more than 12,000 units are already in use. The technologically leading XRGI® CHP units impress with their high efficiency and are known for their flexible and easy installation options.
Installed quickly and safely: Our standard installations allow you the safe and fast implementation of your projects. Simple and clearly arranged circuit diagrams allow a space-saving and easy assembly.
The right CHP for your project: Use our standard installations in connection with our dimensioning tables and determine the type of plant required and its space demand.
The download offer of our standard installations includes 3D layouts in STEP format and plans in DXF-, DWG- and PDF-format. The completed installation, including accessories and lines, can easily be inserted in your CAD system for processing.
Optimum interaction of XRGI® and boiler system:
Our standard hydraulic systems are developed in close cooperation with the manufacturers of the boilers and this facilitates the integration of an XRGI® CHP in an existing heating centre. Due to using the manufacturers' standard controls it is possible to do without overriding controls; this saves costs and increases operating safety.
It functions reliably:
We provide installation recommendations that include the whole piping and cabling of the system components of the standard hydraulic systems with detailed instructions for dimensioning and the exact positioning of the sensors. Only the connection of heating, gas, electrical power supply, exhaust gas and condensate to the building remain for planning.
Ordered today –
tomorrow on its way to you.
On weekdays (from Monday to Friday), your order will be processed within 24 hours and shipped. So, you save valuable time and delights your customers.
Your benefits as an
EC POWER partner
You decide on the performances that you want to take over after the installation at your customer's site. EC POWER is always there for you and provides certified training sessions for both commissioning and service.
Training sessions and online seminars available in the EC POWER Academy
Whether it is a webinar on the installation of XRGI® plants or a certified training session for commissioning and service: The EC POWER Academy provides all the information required by professionals.
Visit our offered seminars in German language or contact EC POWER for seminars in English language.